1. What are filament fibres?
- Long, fine or continuous
- Have no shape
- Short and large
- They fill in the gaps in fibres
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of this?
3. What are synthetic fibres made from?
- Pure chemicals
4. What is the process of making synthetic fibres called?
5. How are synthetic fibres created?
- From animals
- Derived from chemicals, the process involved polymerisation. Extruded through a spinneret to make continuous filaments
- Put through a spaghetti maker
- From plants