1. What are synthetic fibres made from?
- Pure chemicals
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give some examples of synthetic fibres?
- Wool, cashmere, silk
- Polyester, polyamide, PVC
- Cotton, linen
3. What is done to manufactured fibres to create the same affect as natural ones?
- The fibres are cut short to give same effects
- Cut thin
- Left as they are
4. What is the process of making synthetic fibres called?
5. What are some examples of a regenerated fibres?
- Elastane, polyamide, acrylic
- Cotton, silk, linen
- Visocose, acetate, modal
- Wool, polyester, PVC