1. What is the process of making synthetic fibres called?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are regenerated fibres made from?
3. What is the exception to natural fibres being staple fibres?
- Linen is the only natural that is a filament
- Silk is the only natural fibre that is a filament
- Cotton is the only natural fibre that is a filament
- Silk is a staple fibre
4. What is an example of this?
5. How are synthetic fibres created?
- Derived from chemicals, the process involved polymerisation. Extruded through a spinneret to make continuous filaments
- Put through a spaghetti maker
- From animals
- From plants