1. What were the human factors that made Armero more vunerable?
- Built houses near the sides of the volcano, the government's reactions were slow and there were previously false alarms
- There were previously false alarms and the government's reactions were slow
- The government had a delayed reaction and people built houses near the side of the volcano
- People built on the side of the volcano
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Kashmir eathquake happen?
- 8th October 2005 08:50
- 19th May 2007 09:31
- 24th June 2004 10:46
- 17th January 1994 04:30
3. When did the earthquake hit Haiti?
- 12th January 2010 16:53
- 30th August 1998 04:45
- 17th January 2004 08:34
- 21st July 2011 18:52
4. Which tectonic hazard caused $20 billion worth of damage?
- Nevado del Ruiz
5. What was the magnitude of the Haiti earthquake?