1. What were the physical factors that made Armero vunerable to the volcanic eruption?
- Disaster hotspot
- Topography - Mountainous
- A build up of pressure (hadn't erupted in the last 100 years)
- Geographical isolation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many died from the Mount St Helens eruption?
3. Which tectonic hazard caused $1 billion worth of damage?
4. What were the physical factors that made Kasmir vunerable?
- Topography - Mounatinous and magnitude
- Magnitude and time of day
5. Which tectonic hazard had the highest number of inhabitants per square km?
- Mount Etna
- Boxing Day Tsunami