- Created by: Vicky.Harris
- Created on: 25-05-15 12:54
1. Did Nepal have unreinforced masonry?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the physical factor the made Montserrat vunerable?
- Geographical isolation
- Topography - Mountainous
- Disaster hotspot
- A build up of pressure (hadn't erupted in the last 100 years)
3. Which tectonic hazard caused $5 billion worth of damage?
- Nevado del Ruiz
4. What physical factors made the areas vunerable to the Boxing Day Tsunami?
- Magnitude and the height of the waves
- The areas were low lying
- The height of the waves
5. What was the magnitude of the earthquake that caused Mount St Helens to erupt?