1. How many died in the Boxing day Tsunami?
- 1/4 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the magnitude of the Nepal earthquake?
3. What were the physical factors that made Kasmir vunerable?
- Topography - Mounatinous and magnitude
- Magnitude and time of day
4. What were the physical factors that made Haiti vunerable?
- Disaster hotspot
- Topography- mountainous
- Disaster hotspot and magnitude
5. What were the human factors that made Armero more vunerable?
- People built on the side of the volcano
- Built houses near the sides of the volcano, the government's reactions were slow and there were previously false alarms
- The government had a delayed reaction and people built houses near the side of the volcano
- There were previously false alarms and the government's reactions were slow