1. According to Marcia, 'commitment/crisis experienced' leads to what?
- Identity confused
- Identity achieved
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What effect did Verkyten and Slooter (2008) study?
- Difference in freedom of speech between Muslims and Non-Muslims
- How high risk behaviour is influenced by self esteem
- Difference in Chinese and American parental conflicts
- How moral reasoning changes with age
3. Higher levels of ethnic identity associated with what?
- High self esteem and wellbeing
- Low level of social acceptance
- Low self esteem and wellbeing
- Behavioural problems
4. Hall (1904) stated that...
- adolescence is a modern construct
- adolescence is unimportant
- adolescence is the transition from childhood to adulthood
- adolescence is not present in certain cultures
5. Which is true of adolescents from poorer communities?
- Less role models and opportunities
- None of the above
- Greater expectations for achievement
- More likely to undergo foreclosure