1. According to Marcia, 'no commitment/crisis experienced' leads to what?
- Identity achieved
- Identity confused
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age is the onset of puberty for boys and girls respectively?
- 9-14; 8-18
- 11-17; 10-15
- 10-15; 11-17
- 10-18; 12-16
3. Which is NOT a stage of Phinney's ethnic identity development
- Identity search/moratorium
- Identity stability
- Identity achievement
4. Why did Gilligan criticise Kohlberg's theory?
- All of the above
- Gender differences are less apparent in adolescents
- Based on males in western culture
- Stages are not progressed through in serial order
5. What is Stage 2 of Kohlberg's theory of moral development?
- Punishment determined by fairness
- Punishment determined by morality of ethical principles
- Punishment determined by figures of authority
- Punishment determined by social and moral judgements of others