1. What is Stage 2 of Kohlberg's theory of moral development?
- Punishment determined by fairness
- Punishment determined by figures of authority
- Punishment determined by social and moral judgements of others
- Punishment determined by morality of ethical principles
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age is the onset of puberty for boys and girls respectively?
- 10-15; 11-17
- 9-14; 8-18
- 11-17; 10-15
- 10-18; 12-16
3. Jaffee and Hyde (2000) found what percentage of studies without a significant gender difference?
4. What is the correct progression in Kohlberg's theory of moral development?
- Pre-conventional morality > conventional morality > post-conventional morality
- Conventional morality > pre-conventional morality > post-conventional morality
- Post conventional morality > pre-conventional morality > conventional morality
- Pre-conventional morality > post-conventional morality > conventional morality
5. Who stated that 'adolescence ends when an individual achieves a stable role in society'?
- Steinberg (2010)
- Ge at al.
- Steinberg (2001)
- Caspi and Moffit