1. What is Stage 4 of Kohlberg's theory of moral development?
- Punishment determined by obedience to authority
- Punishment determined by figures of authority
- Punishment determined by morality of contract
- Punishment determined by morality of ethical principles
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who stated that 'adolescence ends when an individual achieves a stable role in society'?
- Ge at al.
- Steinberg (2001)
- Steinberg (2010)
- Caspi and Moffit
3. According to Marcia, 'commitment/no crisis experienced' leads to what?
- Identity achieved
- Identity confused
4. Which of the following is NOT a finding of Susmen (1985)?
- Early maturers had less emotional problems
- Early maturers had more behavioural problems
- Early maturers engaged in more sexually promiscuous behaviour
- Early maturers had higher rates of depression/anxiety
5. According to Lukyx et al. (2007), controlling parents are more likely to lead to:
- None of the above
- Less identity confusion
- Less commitment to identity
- Identity that fluctuates over time