1. At what age does the infant experience self-recognition
- 2 years
- 18-20 months
- 8 months
- By 24 months
- 2 months
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a component of Niessers 5 kinds of self-knowledge?
- Extended self
- Conceptual self
- Evaluative self
- Ecological self
- Private self
- Interpersonal self
3. What is double-touch?
- When infant hands touch face or mouth, tactile sensation goes both ways
- When infant hands touch face or mouth, tactile sensation goes only one ways
4. In the Peer Play Scale (Howes, 1980), what are observed between 12-24 months?
- Co-operative social pretend play
- Parallel play, parallel aware play, simple social play
- Complementary and reciprocal play
- Complex social pretend play
5. What is an affordance?
- Actions that can be undertaken with physical and social objects
- The self in relation to physical rather than social objects
- Knowledge of the inter-relation of sensory experiences
- The self in relation to other people