1. In the Peer Play Scale (Howes, 1980), what are observed between 24-30 months?
- Complementary and reciprocal play
- Complex social pretend play
- Parallel play, parallel aware play, simple social play
- Co-operative social pretend play
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is double-touch?
- When infant hands touch face or mouth, tactile sensation goes both ways
- When infant hands touch face or mouth, tactile sensation goes only one ways
3. At what age does the infant recognise self in photos
- By 24 months
- 18-20 months
- 2 months
- 8 months
- 4 years
4. From what age did infants in the Rochat study show surprise at the unfamiliar view of their legs?
- 5 months
- 18 months
- 3 months
- 12 months
5. When do babies start pretending?
- 18-24 months
- when they start to talk
- 6-12 months
- from birth