1. Can newborns discriminate between double-touch and external stimulation?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Peer Play Scale (Howes, 1980), what are observed between 12-24 months?
- Parallel play, parallel aware play, simple social play
- Complementary and reciprocal play
- Co-operative social pretend play
- Complex social pretend play
3. Who argued that the environment in general (i.e. social and perceptual factors) is important for the development of a sense of self?
4. From what age did infants in the Rochat study show surprise at the unfamiliar view of their legs?
- 5 months
- 3 months
- 12 months
- 18 months
5. What is double-touch?
- When infant hands touch face or mouth, tactile sensation goes both ways
- When infant hands touch face or mouth, tactile sensation goes only one ways