1. Which neurones encode the expected value of possible actions?
- Intraparietal sulcus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a common method of testing executive functioning?
- Task switching (e.g Wisconsin Card sorting task)
- Emotional Stroop task
- Rey Figure copy task
3. Does damage to the ACC impair Stroop task?
- No, suggesting ACC involved in motivation
- Yes, suggesting integral role in conflict resolution
4. What is processed by anterior regions of DLPFC?
- Behavioural initiation and selection
- Anticipatory behaviours
- Behavioural preparation
- Behavioural reasoning
5. How does the DLPFC connect to posterior parietal cortex?
- Anterior -> posterior
- Supports multimodal network connections