1. Which of these do NOT typically exhibit default mode behaviours?
- Healthy adults
- Adults with pre-frontal cortex damage
- Animals with no or small pre-frontal cortexes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which areas contain representations of sequences of movements?
- Premotor and supplementary motor areas
- Cerebellum and subthalamic areas
- Basal ganglia circuits and premotor areas
- Spinal cord and subthalamic areas
3. What are parietal control systems which activate to behavioural actions related to the stimulus (not just the stimulus) involved in?
- Allocation of attention
- TOM and empathy
- Allocation of STM and LTM processes
4. Frontal lobes seem to play a critical role in...?
- Anticipatory autonomic responses
- Determining information, anticipation, reasoning
- Only moral decision making
- Spatial navigation, allocentric and egocentric representations
5. What does bilateral ventromedial PFC damage result in?
- Frontal disinhibition syndrome and failures in learning stimulus-reward contingency
- Cerebellar ataxia
- Psychopathy and failures in learning stimulus-reward contingency
- Narcisissm personality disorder