1. Does damage to the ACC impair Stroop task?
- No, suggesting ACC involved in motivation
- Yes, suggesting integral role in conflict resolution
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three components of executive control processes?
- Simulating behaviour, reasoning behaviour, decision making
- Anticipation, decision making, inhibiting behaviour
- Initating and shifting behaviour, Inhibiting behaviour, Simulating behaviour
- Inhibiting behaviour, choosing behaviour, anticipating behaviour
3. What is the ventromedial prefrontal cortex important for?
- Preventing information from interfering with processing
- How to interact appropriately with others and objects and establish links between stimuli and actions
- Selection of desired behaviour and information
- Creating a mental model of the world. Ability to recognise and create rules for behaviour generalisable across contexts
4. What is 'Default mode' behaviour?
- When regulation and maintenance of posture has not yet been learned
- When inhibition of automatic processing has not yet been learned
- When inhibition of spontaneous movement has not yet been learned
- When inhibition of controlled processing has not yet been learned
5. What activates DLPFC and parietal cortex?
- No-go stimuli
- Wisconsin card task
- Rey Figure Copy task
- Towers of Hanoi