1. Which of these is NOT a brain region involved in executive control?
- Basal ganglia
- Caudate nucleus and putamen
- Ventromedial PFC
- Posterior parietal cortex
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a common method of testing executive functioning?
- Task switching (e.g Wisconsin Card sorting task)
- Emotional Stroop task
- Rey Figure copy task
3. What are parietal control systems which activate to behavioural actions related to the stimulus (not just the stimulus) involved in?
- Allocation of attention
- TOM and empathy
- Allocation of STM and LTM processes
4. Does damage to the ACC impair Stroop task?
- No, suggesting ACC involved in motivation
- Yes, suggesting integral role in conflict resolution
5. What are the three components of executive control processes?
- Initating and shifting behaviour, Inhibiting behaviour, Simulating behaviour
- Anticipation, decision making, inhibiting behaviour
- Inhibiting behaviour, choosing behaviour, anticipating behaviour
- Simulating behaviour, reasoning behaviour, decision making