1. In Rhodes et al (2010), which faces were pps better at discriminating between after adaptation?
- Faces of their own race
- Faces of the opposite race
- The faces of the race adapted
- The faces of the race not adapted to
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main premises of the grandmother cell hypothese?
- Globality and localisation
- Specificity and globality
- Specificity and generalisation
- Generalisation and localisation
3. Which area in the visual system processes edges?
4. Which area in the visual system processes contours?
5. What would characterise object centred coding?
- Generalised response regardless of viewpoint
- Preferential responding to different angles/viewpoints of a face