1. What type of features are more important for recognising famous faces?
- External features
- Internal features
- Configural features
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which area in the visual system processes simple features?
3. In the thatcher illusion, how is the upright face processed?
- Holistic processing;
- Feature-by-feature analysis
4. Which area in the visual system processes colour and shape?
5. What would characterise object centred coding?
- Generalised response regardless of viewpoint
- Preferential responding to different angles/viewpoints of a face