1. What type of features are more important for recognising famous faces?
- External features
- Internal features
- Configural features
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Rhodes et al (2010), which faces were pps better at discriminating between after adaptation?
- Faces of their own race
- Faces of the opposite race
- The faces of the race adapted
- The faces of the race not adapted to
3. What would characterise object centred coding?
- Generalised response regardless of viewpoint
- Preferential responding to different angles/viewpoints of a face
4. Which area in the visual system processes elaborate features?
5. Which chemical makes your skin appear healthier?
- Beta carotene
- CA1 and CA3
- Magnesium sulphate