1. Which chemical makes your skin appear healthier?
- CA1 and CA3
- Beta carotene
- Magnesium sulphate
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which area in the visual system processes colour and shape?
3. Which of these is NOT a criticism of the grandmother cell hypothesis?
- The death of the cell should result in an inability of recognition
- They only respond to one object regardless of viewpoint or variation in perceptual qualities
- Not enough cells in the brain
- Population coding occurs in the temporal cortex
4. In Rhodes et al (2010), which faces were pps better at discriminating between after adaptation?
- Faces of the opposite race
- The faces of the race adapted
- Faces of their own race
- The faces of the race not adapted to
5. What type of features are more important for recognising famous faces?
- External features
- Internal features
- Configural features