1. In terms of physiology, what is the correct order of importance?
- Body > head > eyes
- Eyes > body < head
- Eyes > head > body
- Eyes < head < body
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which area in the visual system processes simple features?
3. Which area in the visual system processes edges?
4. In the thatcher illusion, how is the upright face processed?
- Holistic processing;
- Feature-by-feature analysis
5. What are the two main premises of the grandmother cell hypothese?
- Generalisation and localisation
- Globality and localisation
- Specificity and generalisation
- Specificity and globality