1. How many factors of personality are in Cattells model?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Eysenck propose neuroticism was related to?
- The structure of the nervous system
- The reactivity of the nervous system (high)
- The function of the nervous system
- The reactivity of the nervous system (low)
3. Which of these is NOT a recognised critique of Cattells 16PF?
- 16PF research has been easily replicated
- The 16 factors COULD be reduced to 5
- 16PF have good predictability
- 16PF has been used in research
- Internal consistency of some factors were low
4. What are the two traits in the two-factor model of traits from faces?
- Youth-attractiveness, trustworthiness
- Dominance, youth-attractiveness
- Trustworthiness, dominance
- Approachability, dominance
5. Eysenck 1993,1994; What do creative people score highly in?
- Extraversion, Neuroticism, Psychoticism