1. What did male faces correlate with in research by Penton-Voak et al (2006)?
- Extraversion, neuroticism, openness
- Only extraversion
- Only neuroticism
- Conscientiousness and openness
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Eysenck & Eysenck, 1985, what do criminals score highly in?
- Extraversion, Neuroticism, Psychoticism
3. What did Eysenck propose neuroticism was related to?
- The structure of the nervous system
- The reactivity of the nervous system (low)
- The reactivity of the nervous system (high)
- The function of the nervous system
4. Which psychometric test measures the Big 5?
- L-data, Q-data, T-data
- NEO (1992), 240 items
- NEO-PI-R (1992), 240 items
- EPQ, 16PF factor analysis
5. Which of these is NOT a strength of Eysencks theory?
- Cross-cultural EPQ validity
- Theory is useful for everyday behaviours
- Theory has significant applications to mental health
- Child version of the EPQ