1. What was associated with social media 'badmouthing' in a study by Stoughton et al 2013?
- Low agreeableness
- Low neuroticism, high conscientiousness
- High extraversion
- High extraversion, low neuroticism
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Eysenck propose neuroticism was related to?
- The structure of the nervous system
- The reactivity of the nervous system (low)
- The reactivity of the nervous system (high)
- The function of the nervous system
3. What were Goldberg et al's 5 features of personality (Trait descriptors)
- Openness, extraversion, love, work, power
- Love, work, affect, power, intellect
- Psychoticism, neuroticism, narcissism, extraversion, machiavellianism
- Openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, neuroticism
4. What are the 3 categories of traits in Allports lexical approach?
- Source, Surface, Cardinal
- Cardinal, Central, Secondary
- Primary, Surface, Source
- Primary, Cardinal, Secondary
5. What makes the trait approach different from the type approach?
- Traits lie on a continuum whilst types are discrete categories
- None of the above
- Traits are stable and types are in flux
- The Trait approach is theoretically more plausible than the type approach