1. How many factors of personality are in Cattells model?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three traits in the three-factor model of traits from faces?
- Trustworthiness, dominance, youth-attractiveness
- Youth-attractiveness, dominance, extraversion
- Approachability, extraversion, openness
- Emotional, conscientiousness, trustworthiness
3. Which of these is NOT a strength of Eysencks theory?
- Theory is useful for everyday behaviours
- Child version of the EPQ
- Theory has significant applications to mental health
- Cross-cultural EPQ validity
4. Which of these is NOT a recognised critique of Cattells 16PF?
- 16PF research has been easily replicated
- 16PF has been used in research
- 16PF have good predictability
- Internal consistency of some factors were low
- The 16 factors COULD be reduced to 5
5. What is the main proposition of Eysencks theory of personality?
- Personality traits are relatively stable and only reflect temperement
- Fundamental traits are environmentally based, but biology influences how they are expressed
- Fundamental traits are biologically based, but environment influences how they are expressed
- Personality is based on the formation of the nervous system