1. Which of these is NOT a strength of Eysencks theory?
- Theory is useful for everyday behaviours
- Theory has significant applications to mental health
- Cross-cultural EPQ validity
- Child version of the EPQ
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did male faces correlate with in research by Penton-Voak et al (2006)?
- Conscientiousness and openness
- Extraversion, neuroticism, openness
- Only neuroticism
- Only extraversion
3. What are the two traits in the two-factor model of traits from faces?
- Youth-attractiveness, trustworthiness
- Trustworthiness, dominance
- Approachability, dominance
- Dominance, youth-attractiveness
4. What characterises an EMIC approach?
- Projective and implicit tests
- Personality terms found in native language
- Child personality questionnaires
- Translated personality questionnaires
5. What were the traits in Costa and McCraes Big 5 Model?
- Openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, neuroticism
- Openness, extraversion, love, work, power
- Psychoticism, neuroticism, narcissism, extraversion, machiavellianism
- Love, work, affect, power, intellect