1. What was associated with social media 'badmouthing' in a study by Stoughton et al 2013?
- Low agreeableness
- High extraversion
- High extraversion, low neuroticism
- Low neuroticism, high conscientiousness
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Eysenck 1993,1994; What do creative people score highly in?
- Extraversion, Neuroticism, Psychoticism
3. What are the 3 categories of traits in Allports lexical approach?
- Primary, Surface, Source
- Cardinal, Central, Secondary
- Primary, Cardinal, Secondary
- Source, Surface, Cardinal
4. Which of these is NOT an issue with the trait approach?
- Theory driven
- Labelling of factors (researcher bias)
- Data driven
- Number of factors (cognitive limitations)
5. What were Goldberg et al's 5 features of personality (Trait descriptors)
- Psychoticism, neuroticism, narcissism, extraversion, machiavellianism
- Openness, extraversion, love, work, power
- Love, work, affect, power, intellect
- Openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, neuroticism