1. What do Cattells 'Constitutional traits' refer to?
- Genetic traits (uncommon)
- Genetic traits (common)
- Experience (common)
- Environmental traits (uncommon)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an issue with the trait approach?
- Number of factors (cognitive limitations)
- Theory driven
- Data driven
- Labelling of factors (researcher bias)
3. What characterises an EMIC approach?
- Child personality questionnaires
- Personality terms found in native language
- Translated personality questionnaires
- Projective and implicit tests
4. What were the 3 main personality types or 'Super traits' proposed by Eysenck (and measured by eysenck personality questionnaire EPQ)?
- Machiavellianism, Psychoticism, Narcissism
- Extraversion, Neuroticism, Psychoticism
- Extraversion, Narcissism, Psychoticism
- Extraversion, Openness, Narcissism
5. What did female faces correlate with in research by Penton-Voak et al (2006)?
- Extraversion, neuroticism, openness
- Conscientiousness and openness
- Only extraversion
- Only neuroticism