- Created by: mint75
- Created on: 26-05-15 16:47
1. Which of these is a modular pattern?
- Occipital lobe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens after transduction?
- Receptor signals are transmitted to the cortex through the different relative pathways
- Receptor signals are combined to capture different properties of the physical stimulus. They transform from graded to action potentials
- Receptor signals are combined to capture different properties of the physical stimulus. They transform from action to graded potentials
3. Which of these is NOT a peripheral/pre-neural apparatus?
- Ganglion cell
4. Which part of vision is represented in the LOWER part of the visual cortex?
- The UPPER
- The LOWER
5. Where are somatosensory areas mainly found?