1. Which of these is a modular pattern?
- Occipital lobe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by transduction?
- Converting a physical property into neural code
- How neural activity is transmitted in the brain
- How neural activity is represented in the brain
3. Which one of these is a modular layer?
4. What happens after transduction?
- Receptor signals are transmitted to the cortex through the different relative pathways
- Receptor signals are combined to capture different properties of the physical stimulus. They transform from graded to action potentials
- Receptor signals are combined to capture different properties of the physical stimulus. They transform from action to graded potentials
5. What is a 'map'?
- A representation of the peripheral sensory tissue on the cortical surface
- Always retinotopic
- Always somatotopic
- Always tonotopic