1. What is a receptive field?
- Always inhibitory and excitatory distinctions
- The area of sensory tissue over which response of a cell can be influenced by a stimulus
- The rate at which a neuron fires for a particular stimulus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a modular pattern?
- Occipital lobe
3. Functional distinctions in layers correspond to...?
- Anatomical differences
- Functional differences
- Lateral differences
4. Where are somatosensory areas mainly found?
5. Where are visual areas generally found?