1. What is meant by transduction?
- Converting a physical property into neural code
- How neural activity is transmitted in the brain
- How neural activity is represented in the brain
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Functional distinctions in layers correspond to...?
- Lateral differences
- Anatomical differences
- Functional differences
3. Which part of vision is represented in the LOWER part of the visual cortex?
- The UPPER
- The LOWER
4. Where are visual areas generally found?
5. From the nuclei, where next?
- The cortex, first the primary sensory cortex and then to the appropriate cortex for the representation (e.g visual)
- The cortex, first the somatosensory cortex and then to the appropriate cortex for the representation (e.g visual)
- The primary visual cortex