1. Who researched stress innoculation therapy (SIT) as a treatment of stress?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who researched biofeedback as a treatment of stress?
3. What did Johansson find?
- Having no control over a situation is linked to increased levels of stress.
- The workers secreted more cortisol than the cleaners. This was linked with an increased risk of stress related illness and absenteeism. They also felt more irritated and rushed.
- A higher score on the daily hassles report showed links to increased chances of having a stress related illness.
4. Who researched social support as a treatment of stress?
5. Who used a combined approach (i.e. both self reports and physiological measures) to investigate stress?
- Geer & Maisel