1. How many measures were there on the POMS?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. High arousal increases the likelihood of....
- Autonomous performers crumpling
- dominant response being given
- decreased symptoms of anxiety
3. Components of stress
- Nach and Naf
- Perception of ability to cope, perceived demands of the situation, perceived importance of the situation
- vicarious experience, performance accomplishments, verbal persuasion, emotional arousal
4. What was successful athletes higher in on POMS
5. Trait anxiety
- Negative thoughts, expectations or concerns
- See all situations as threatening
- See a certain situation as threatening