1. As a waterfall retreats upstream, it creates a feature called:
- v shaped valley
- a river cliff
- a interlocking sper
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The term "corassion" refers to:
- Material such as rocks and stones colliding with each other
- The process by which rivers grind their load against their bed and banks.
- The erosion of material from the bed and banks of a river by the water itself.
- The process by which rivers dissolve soluble minerals
3. The term "traction" refers to the way in which materials in the river's load are bounced along the riverbed.
4. The high land which separates one drainage basin from another is called a:
- drainage system
5. what mostly takes place in the lower course of a river