1. which of these is NOT an example of erosion?
- hydraulic action
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a waterfall retreats upstream, it creates a feature called:
- a interlocking sper
- a river cliff
- v shaped valley
3. Which section of a river usually has the steepest gradient?
- upper couse
- none of the above
- lower couse
- middle course
4. the place where a river begins is called its
5. As a river begins to lose energy, material carried in suspension is deposited first and the rest of the load is carried farther.