1. The term "traction" refers to the way in which materials in the river's load are bounced along the riverbed.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The term "hydraulic action" refers to the force of the water itself, which helps to loosen material from the bed and banks of a river.
3. the place where a river begins is called its
4. The term "corassion" refers to:
- The process by which rivers grind their load against their bed and banks.
- Material such as rocks and stones colliding with each other
- The process by which rivers dissolve soluble minerals
- The erosion of material from the bed and banks of a river by the water itself.
5. which of these is NOT an example of erosion?
- hydraulic action