- Created by: niss81
- Created on: 01-09-20 11:37
1. which structure is called the windpipe and is supported by rings of cartilage?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. most CO2 is transported in the blood:
- as bicarbonate
- loosley bound to the iron molecule in heme
- by the hemoglobin, as carbaminohemoglobin
- by megakaryocytes
3. across which structure(s) does most gas exchange occur?
4. frontal, maxillary, sphenoidal, and ethmoidal:
- paranasal sinuses
- all lined with serous membranes
- saliva secreting glands
- bones of the thorax
5. which of the following structures prevents entrance of food and water into the respiratory passages?
- thyroid cartilage