1. Greenhouse gasses do not occur naturally in the atmosphere
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Carbon dioxide is a linear molecule yes?
3. The carbon dioxide molecule can absorb infra red radiation, causing the molecule to vibrate, eventually emitting some of this energy in the form of radiation, which is then absorbed by another greenhouse gas molecule etc...
4. CSS is not seen as an immediate strategy to get rid of waste carbon dioxide
5. Methane is released from certain animals, ___ have a bad rep