1. What is metadata?
- Is data about data..
- Is data about meta.
- Metadata is pixels in an image.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are pictures made up of?
- A series of dots called pixels
- A series of lines that vary in colour
- A series of dots called pixies
3. What is a vector?
- An image that can be rendered accurately at any size
- The distance and direction between two points
- A line on a graph that shows correlation
4. What happens to an image if its dithered?
- Makes the image more smooth.
- Makes the image more vibrant.
- Makes the image bigger.
5. An image resolution is defined by the amount of pixels, but how does this help?
- It looks more blured
- It can define more individual colours
- It makes the image look pretty