1. TRUE or FALSE-Christianity 'Every sexual act should have the possibility of creating new life.'
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which contraception is NOT accepted by Buddhists?
- Morning after pill
- Natural method
3. What is a Heterosexual?
- A human who is sexually attracted only to the opposite sex.
- A human who is sexually attracted only to the same sex.
- A human who is sexually attracted to both sex's.
4. Which religion does this quote come from? 'Do not harm living beings.'
5. What is sex before marriage?
- Sex between two single people.
- Sex between two people where at least one of them is married.
- Sex when both of them are married.