1. What are the 5 signs of the Sikh Brotherhood?
- Kes (uncut hair), Kang (comb), Kirpa (sword), Kacherr (shorts) and Kara (bangle).
- Ko, Kin, Kal, Kor, Kis
- Kesh (uncut hair), Kanga (comb), Kirpan (sword), Kacherra (shorts) and Kara (bangle).
- Ke (uncut hair), Ka (comb), Kir (sword), Kac (shorts) and Kar
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who founded Sikhism?
- Guru Bandi
- Guru Nanak
3. What is the name of the Jewish New Year?
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
4. What is the name of the skill cap worn by Jewish boys on entering the synagogue?
5. What is the most important of the Sikh festivals commemorating the day in 1699 when the Khalsa-pure ones, first of the Sikh brotherhood began?