1. What is the most central object of worship in Sikhism?
- The Bible
- The Torah
- The Adi Granth- created by the 5th Guru
- The Talmund
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the skill cap worn by Jewish boys on entering the synagogue?
3. What is the name of the Jewish New Year?
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
4. In Sikhism what is the Hola Mohalla?
- Spring festival started by Guru Gobind Singh
- Festival of prayer
- Festival of love
- Festival of fasting
5. What is the name of God in Judaism?