1. What is the name of the skill cap worn by Jewish boys on entering the synagogue?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the Jewish New Year?
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
3. In Sikhism what is the Hola Mohalla?
- Festival of fasting
- Festival of prayer
- Spring festival started by Guru Gobind Singh
- Festival of love
4. What is the most important of the Sikh festivals commemorating the day in 1699 when the Khalsa-pure ones, first of the Sikh brotherhood began?
5. What are the 5 signs of the Sikh Brotherhood?
- Kes (uncut hair), Kang (comb), Kirpa (sword), Kacherr (shorts) and Kara (bangle).
- Ko, Kin, Kal, Kor, Kis
- Kesh (uncut hair), Kanga (comb), Kirpan (sword), Kacherra (shorts) and Kara (bangle).
- Ke (uncut hair), Ka (comb), Kir (sword), Kac (shorts) and Kar