1. What is the most important of the Sikh festivals commemorating the day in 1699 when the Khalsa-pure ones, first of the Sikh brotherhood began?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Sikhism what is the Hola Mohalla?
- Festival of love
- Festival of fasting
- Spring festival started by Guru Gobind Singh
- Festival of prayer
3. What Jewish festival comes one week after Yom Kippur?
- Rosh Hashanah
4. What is the most central object of worship in Sikhism?
- The Bible
- The Adi Granth- created by the 5th Guru
- The Talmund
- The Torah
5. What is the name of God in Judaism?