1. What are the 5 signs of the Sikh Brotherhood?
- Ko, Kin, Kal, Kor, Kis
- Ke (uncut hair), Ka (comb), Kir (sword), Kac (shorts) and Kar
- Kesh (uncut hair), Kanga (comb), Kirpan (sword), Kacherra (shorts) and Kara (bangle).
- Kes (uncut hair), Kang (comb), Kirpa (sword), Kacherr (shorts) and Kara (bangle).
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the skill cap worn by Jewish boys on entering the synagogue?
3. What is the most central object of worship in Sikhism?
- The Bible
- The Adi Granth- created by the 5th Guru
- The Talmund
- The Torah
4. What Jewish festival comes one week after Yom Kippur?
- Rosh Hashanah
5. What is the name of God in Judaism?