1. A Mann Whitney U test is used when the data is....
- Ordinal with repeated measures
- Ordinal with independent measures
- Nominal with independent measures
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. A parametric test should be used when....
- Data is ordinal and nominal
- Data is interval or ratio
- Data is percentage
3. A parametric test should be used when...
- Variances are similar
- Variances are spread
- Independent measures is used
4. The mean is the....
- Biggest number
- Average: add them up and divide by number there are
- Most common
5. Nominal data is data that is...
- Under named categories
- In order
- Where the gaps in between matter