1. Were was this from
- South Carolina
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did he rule?
- separate accommodation did not mean blacks rights were un-equal
- Seperate accomodation meant blacks rights were un--equal
- Transport should be intergrated
3. What year was the Supreme Court Case?
4. Who persuaded Homer Plessy
- Radolphe Desdunes
- Thurgood Marshal
- James Norbit
5. What did this create?
- The seperate but equal doctorine
- Overturned the seperate but equal doctorine
- Equal transport in Louisianna