1. What did he do?
- Buy a first class ticket and sit in the whites only car
- Buy a second class ticket and sit in the whites only car
- Sit in the blacks only car
- Appealed for equal education
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the Supreme Court Case?
3. What did he rule?
- Transport should be intergrated
- separate accommodation did not mean blacks rights were un-equal
- Seperate accomodation meant blacks rights were un--equal
4. What did this create?
- The seperate but equal doctorine
- Overturned the seperate but equal doctorine
- Equal transport in Louisianna
5. Were was this from
- South Carolina