1. Homophonic bursts are demonstrated in which bars?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. This piece does not have a key. Therefore it is..
3. The act of moving a melody line between different instruments is called a
- Syncopated Inversion Of The Fifth
- Polyphonically Complex Melodic Idea
4. The dynamics in this piece are contrasting and extreme. One example of this is that
- All instruments play the entire piece in pp
- Muted instruments sometimes play fff
- Muted instruments always play ff
5. The Principle Voice is called the..