1. What century was this piece composed in?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The use of a six note chord complimented by six semitones
- Inverted Chord
- Double Tritone
3. Homophonic bursts are demonstrated in which bars?
4. The act of moving a melody line between different instruments is called a
- Syncopated Inversion Of The Fifth
- Polyphonically Complex Melodic Idea
5. The dynamics in this piece are contrasting and extreme. One example of this is that
- All instruments play the entire piece in pp
- Muted instruments sometimes play fff
- Muted instruments always play ff