1. Each OSN has how many types of oder receptor(s)?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 2 things CAN you smell?
- Mentol and methane
- Isobutylmethoxypyrazine and carbon monoxide
- Menthol and isobutylmethoxypyrazine
- Methane and isobutylmethoxypyrazine
3. How many basic tastes are there?
4. What is it that causes the experience of chilli peppers as hot?
- Chilli peppers reduce the activity of receptors on the cell that are stimulated by cold
- Receptors on the cell stimulated by physical heat are also stimulated by chilli heat
- Chilli peppers increase body temperature
- Know one knows why
5. What is the McClintock effect?
- Humans have a functioning VNO, which affected mate choice based on pheromones
- Women living together will synchronise their menstrual cycles due to a pheromone found in sweat
- Women are attracted to men with complementary immunity
- Women do not synchronise their menstrual cycles