1. What were the results of Cain (1982)?
- Women performed better than men in identifying all scents
- Women performed better overall identifying scents, but men performed better for scents in the 'male domain'
- Men and women performed equally in identifying scents
- Men performed better overall identifying smells, but women performed better for scents in the 'female domain'
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Each glomerulus in the olfactory blub receives input from...
- OSNs expressing the same surface receptor
- OSNs expressing multiple surface receptors
- One OSN
3. Humans have approximately how many individual types of odorant receptor?
4. What 2 things CAN'T you smell?
- Methane and carbon monoxdie
- Methane and isobutylmethoxypyrazine
- Carbon monoxide and isobutylmethoxypyrazine
- Carbon monoxide and menthol
5. At what concentration is butyl mercaptan detectable at?
- 100 ppb
- 100 ppm
- 10 ppb
- 10 ppm