1. Is the ontological argument..
- Deductive, Analytic and A priori
- Deductive, Analytic and A posteriori
- Deductive, Synthetic and A posteriori
- Inductive, Analtyic and A priori
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a critic of the ontological argument, who argues that just because you can imagine something great doesn't mean that the great thing you can imagine actualy exists in reality
3. Which Philosopher's main argument stemmed from the idea of 'logically possible worlds'?
4. God is that than which no greater being can be conceived, ,according to which philospher
5. 'Existence is not a predicate' according to which philosopher?