1. Is the ontological argument..
- Inductive, Analtyic and A priori
- Deductive, Analytic and A priori
- Deductive, Synthetic and A posteriori
- Deductive, Analytic and A posteriori
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. God is that than which no greater being can be conceived, ,according to which philospher
3. Which Philosopher's main argument stemmed from the idea of 'logically possible worlds'?
4. 'Existence is not a predicate' according to which philosopher?
5. As a critic of the ontological argument, who argues that just because you can imagine something great doesn't mean that the great thing you can imagine actualy exists in reality