1. Who stated that God is a 'supremely perfect being'
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the ontological argument..
- Inductive, Analtyic and A priori
- Deductive, Analytic and A priori
- Deductive, Synthetic and A posteriori
- Deductive, Analytic and A posteriori
3. Who was Anselm's main critic?
4. As a critic of the ontological argument, who argues that just because you can imagine something great doesn't mean that the great thing you can imagine actualy exists in reality
5. Which Philosopher's main argument stemmed from the idea of 'logically possible worlds'?