1. As a critic of the ontological argument, who argues that just because you can imagine something great doesn't mean that the great thing you can imagine actualy exists in reality
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who stated that God is a 'supremely perfect being'
3. Is the ontological argument..
- Inductive, Analtyic and A priori
- Deductive, Analytic and A priori
- Deductive, Synthetic and A posteriori
- Deductive, Analytic and A posteriori
4. Which Philosopher's main argument stemmed from the idea of 'logically possible worlds'?
5. Who was Anselm's main critic?