1. Is the ontological argument..
- Deductive, Analytic and A priori
- Deductive, Synthetic and A posteriori
- Inductive, Analtyic and A priori
- Deductive, Analytic and A posteriori
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Existence is not a predicate' according to which philosopher?
3. Who stated that God is a 'supremely perfect being'
4. As a critic of the ontological argument, who argues that just because you can imagine something great doesn't mean that the great thing you can imagine actualy exists in reality
5. Which Philosopher's main argument stemmed from the idea of 'logically possible worlds'?