1. Who compares the essence of God to the essence of a traingle?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a critic of the ontological argument, who argues that just because you can imagine something great doesn't mean that the great thing you can imagine actualy exists in reality
3. Who stated that God is a 'supremely perfect being'
4. Is the ontological argument..
- Deductive, Analytic and A priori
- Deductive, Analytic and A posteriori
- Deductive, Synthetic and A posteriori
- Inductive, Analtyic and A priori
5. Which Philosopher's main argument stemmed from the idea of 'logically possible worlds'?