1. Which is oil not used for?
- Agricultural fertilizer
- Fuelling transport
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country has the highest percentage of oil reserves?
- Saudi Arabia
3. What are oil reserves?
- Oil that has already been used in production
- The oil that is economically feasable to retrieve
- Oil that has already been drilled from the ground
- All oil that is known about
4. Which of these is an advantage to using oil?
- It is relatively cheap compared to renewable sources
- Oil leaks do not damage wildlife
- There is no pollution created when drilled for
- It is renewable
5. What is peak oil?
- When worldwide oil production reaches its minimum
- When worldwide oil production reaches its maximum
- The best type of oil that there is