1. What are oil reserves?
- Oil that has already been drilled from the ground
- Oil that has already been used in production
- The oil that is economically feasable to retrieve
- All oil that is known about
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which continent uses the most oil?
- North America
3. Which of these is an advantage to using oil?
- It is renewable
- It is relatively cheap compared to renewable sources
- There is no pollution created when drilled for
- Oil leaks do not damage wildlife
4. What is peak oil?
- When worldwide oil production reaches its maximum
- The best type of oil that there is
- When worldwide oil production reaches its minimum
5. Which is oil not used for?
- Fuelling transport
- Agricultural fertilizer