1. Which is oil not used for?
- Fuelling transport
- Agricultural fertilizer
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country has the highest percentage of oil reserves?
- Saudi Arabia
3. Which continent uses the most oil?
- North America
4. What is peak oil?
- When worldwide oil production reaches its minimum
- When worldwide oil production reaches its maximum
- The best type of oil that there is
5. Which of these is an advantage to using oil?
- It is renewable
- Oil leaks do not damage wildlife
- It is relatively cheap compared to renewable sources
- There is no pollution created when drilled for