1. What are oil reserves?
- Oil that has already been drilled from the ground
- Oil that has already been used in production
- The oil that is economically feasable to retrieve
- All oil that is known about
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is oil not used for?
- Agricultural fertilizer
- Fuelling transport
3. Which country has the highest percentage of oil reserves?
- Saudi Arabia
4. Which continent uses the most oil?
- North America
5. Which of these is an advantage to using oil?
- Oil leaks do not damage wildlife
- It is relatively cheap compared to renewable sources
- It is renewable
- There is no pollution created when drilled for