1. what's final cause?
- the final aim or purose (most important)
- the last thing to happen from a chain of causes
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. who created natural law?
- Thomas Aquinas
3. what are secondary precepts?
- rules put into place so the purpose can be achieved, they are flexible
- the less important precepts that come lower than primary
4. what are the primary precepts?
- preserve life, procreate, worship God, live peacefully in society, educate
- live lovingly, worship God, be natural, procreate,
5. Is natural law flexible?