1. Whats efficient cause?
- The agent bringing something about
- the fastest and most sensible cause.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are secondary precepts?
- rules put into place so the purpose can be achieved, they are flexible
- the less important precepts that come lower than primary
3. who created natural law?
- Thomas Aquinas
4. what's final cause?
- the final aim or purose (most important)
- the last thing to happen from a chain of causes
5. what's the basic concept of natural law?
- Rational understanding and following of Gods final purpose, wrong to do something that prevents the purpose.
- the difference beetween things that are natural and unatural for humans to carry on.