1. What was the aim?
- To investigate responses to affective content
- To test Cherry's dichotic listening findings in relation to the rejected message
- To investigate if we remember more information binaurally than dichotically
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were there in the second study?
3. How many participants were there in the third study?
4. What was the average rate of words per minute?
- 130 to 140
- 120 to 140
- 130 to 150
- 140 to 160
5. What was the dependent variable in the first study?
- Number of words recognised
- Number of words
Similar Psychology resources: