Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What was the average rate of words per minute?
- 130 to 140
- 120 to 140
- 130 to 150
- 140 to 160
7. How many participants were there in the second study?
8. Dichotically means different messages are played in each ear
9. What was the aim?
- To investigate responses to affective content
- To test Cherry's dichotic listening findings in relation to the rejected message
- To investigate if we remember more information binaurally than dichotically
10. Which study was independent measures design?