1. Who wrote 'What is to be Done?' and when?
- Chernyshevsky in 1868
- Chernyshevsky in 1860
- Chernyshevsky in 1864
- Tolstoy in 1860
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Alexandra Feodorovna?
- Alexander II's long-term mistress
- Alexander III's wife
- Nicholas II's wife
- Alexander II's first wife
3. Who was Shuvalov?
- Minister of Internal Affairs 1868-1878
- son of a noble who attempted to assassinate Alexander in 1866
- Head of the Third Section 1866-1872
- Minister of Justice 1862-1867
4. Who was Golovnin?
- Minister of Justice from 1867 (first minister of Justice to hold a law degree)
- Minister of Education 1862-1867
- Minister of Finance 1862-1868
- Minister of Public Instruction 1882-1889
5. Who was Nicholas Alexander Milyutin?
- Minister of Internal Affairs until 1861
- Minister of War 1861-1881