1. How much did each shock go up by?
- 20 volts
- 10 volts
- 15 volts
- 5 volts
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants went all the way to 450 volts?
3. Who was always the learner?
- The stooge
- The participant
4. After how many volts did the learner go silent?
5. Which is NOT a prod that was used to make the participants continue?
- The experiment requires that you carry on
- You cannot back out now
- Please continue
- It is absolutely essential that you continue
- You have no choice, you must go on
- Please go on