1. How many participants gave the stooge 300 volts?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was always the teacher?
- The participant
- The stooge
3. What was the name of the stooge?
- Mr Sherif
- Mr Slater
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Milgram
4. How much did each shock go up by?
- 5 volts
- 15 volts
- 10 volts
- 20 volts
5. What was the aim of the study
- To see whether nurses would obey a doctor if it involved breaching hospital regulations and endangered the life of a patient
- To investigate destructive obedience in an everyday situation
- To see how obedient people would be in a situation where following orders would mean breaking their moral code and harming another person
- To see how the rate of obedience would be affected by the participant witnessing a rebellious or obedient stooge