1. MLK was an inspiring ...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was MLK important for the civil rights movement?
- he appealed to white politicians because he used non-violent forms of protest
- he was liked by the government because he used violent protests
- he smelled nice
- he was quite good for the civil rights movement
3. what did MLK know would embarrass the government?
- incorrect spelling
4. what form of protest did MLK believe in?
- writing letters
- sending flowers to people
5. MLK used .... to great effect, for example to Washington.
- mass marches