1. what was a boycott?
- the deliberate not using of a public service because it was segregated
- a boy that slept in a cot for a week
- where white people refused to look at black people
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was picketing?
- planting trees in front of buildings
- giving threatening notes to government workers
- standing outside segregated shops and asking people not to use it
- stealing money out white people's pockets
3. what form of protest did MLK believe in?
- writing letters
- sending flowers to people
4. why was MLK important for the civil rights movement?
- he was quite good for the civil rights movement
- he was liked by the government because he used violent protests
- he appealed to white politicians because he used non-violent forms of protest
- he smelled nice
- deliberately getting arrested and filling jails
- offering to go to jail
- where black people broke into shops