1. why was MLK important for the civil rights movement?
- he was quite good for the civil rights movement
- he appealed to white politicians because he used non-violent forms of protest
- he smelled nice
- he was liked by the government because he used violent protests
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were sit-ins?
- a group of people that rode on buses without paying
- black people sitting at white only counters waiting to be served
- black people that sat on stools in the middle of a town
3. what was picketing?
- planting trees in front of buildings
- standing outside segregated shops and asking people not to use it
- stealing money out white people's pockets
- giving threatening notes to government workers
4. MLK used .... to great effect, for example to Washington.
- mass marches
5. MLK was an inspiring ...