1. MLK was an inspiring ...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what form of protest did MLK believe in?
- writing letters
- sending flowers to people
3. why was MLK important for the civil rights movement?
- he was quite good for the civil rights movement
- he was liked by the government because he used violent protests
- he appealed to white politicians because he used non-violent forms of protest
- he smelled nice
4. what did MLK know would embarrass the government?
- incorrect spelling
5. what was picketing?
- planting trees in front of buildings
- giving threatening notes to government workers
- standing outside segregated shops and asking people not to use it
- stealing money out white people's pockets