1. what were sit-ins?
- a group of people that rode on buses without paying
- black people sitting at white only counters waiting to be served
- black people that sat on stools in the middle of a town
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. MLK used .... to great effect, for example to Washington.
- mass marches
- where black people broke into shops
- deliberately getting arrested and filling jails
- offering to go to jail
4. what form of protest did MLK believe in?
- writing letters
- sending flowers to people
5. MLK's main aim was to get ....
- put in jail
- voting rights