1. Who stated that the Cultural Effects Model needs to be dynamic and account for the fact that people may internalise/reject media messages based on their personal experiences?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that varied audience groups do have a very clear understanding of the intended ideological message found in media content and a section of that audience often accurately reproduce it in terms of their own attitudes?
3. Who noted that the audience had no direct experience/knowledge of an issue then the ideological power of the media message will be strong and likely to shape an individuals view of the social world?
4. Where did Curran state that it was most obvious that popular tabloid newspapers were guilty of ideological practices?
- coverage of everything
- coverage of entertainment issues
- coverage of serious issues
5. Who did Curran was believe was guilty of ideological practices?
- the news
- popular tabloid newspapers
- popular broadsheet newspapers
Similar Sociology resources: