1. Describe Economic Sanctions in terms of the League?
- Charging countries for their wrongs.
- Stopping League members writing reports.
- Stopping League members trading with an aggressive state.
- Stopping League members from joining other pacts and treaties.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The League now looked weak, this resulted in what?
- Many countries left the League.
- Greedy leaders started to act aggressively because they knew they could get away with it.
- The League changed to the United Nations.
- The League closed down.
3. How did countries get around economic sanctions?
- They bribed the League!
- They traded with the League!
- They traded with the USA instead!
- They ignored them!
4. Describe Moral Condemnation in terms of the League?
- Backing down from countries.
- Standing up to countries.
- Labeling states as wrong/aggressive.
- Imposing Economic Sanctions to states.
5. How did Manchuria react to being invaded?
- They asked the USA for help.
- They ignored it.
- They appealed to the League.
- They fought back.