1. Describe Armed Force in terms of the League?
- The League hired an army.
- The League was an army organisation.
- The League had no army.
- The League had no money.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Japan invade Manchuria?
- For more space and natural resources.
- To build an empire.
- For fun.
- To get revenge.
3. What was Japan's excuse for invading Manchuria?
- Japan bombed the South Manchurian Railway then claimed China sabotaged it instead.
- To help the Laegue.
- Manchuria had previously defeated Japan.
- China destroyed the South Manchurian Railway so this aggravated Japan.
4. How did countries get around economic sanctions?
- They traded with the USA instead!
- They traded with the League!
- They ignored them!
- They bribed the League!
5. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both were part of the League.
- Both supported Hitler.