1. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both were part of the League.
- Both supported Hitler.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a result of Lyttons report, what did the League do about Japan?
- Imposed economic sanctions which failed.
- Moral Condemnation (telling off) which was ignored.
- Fought Japan.
3. Which of these caused Japan to consider invading China?
- Lack of armed forces.
- China had stolen goods.
- Japan's economy crashed + Overpopulation.
- Lack of food.
4. Why did Japan invade Manchuria?
- For more space and natural resources.
- To build an empire.
- For fun.
- To get revenge.
5. The League now looked weak, this resulted in what?
- Many countries left the League.
- The League closed down.
- Greedy leaders started to act aggressively because they knew they could get away with it.
- The League changed to the United Nations.