1. What effect did the Manchurian Crisis have on the League of Nations?
- The League were now affected by the Manchurian Crisis.
- The League now looked very weak.
- The League now looked very powerful.
- The League's amount of power stayed the same.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Manchuria react to being invaded?
- They appealed to the League.
- They ignored it.
- They fought back.
- They asked the USA for help.
3. What was Japan's excuse for invading Manchuria?
- To help the Laegue.
- Manchuria had previously defeated Japan.
- Japan bombed the South Manchurian Railway then claimed China sabotaged it instead.
- China destroyed the South Manchurian Railway so this aggravated Japan.
4. Describe Economic Sanctions in terms of the League?
- Charging countries for their wrongs.
- Stopping League members trading with an aggressive state.
- Stopping League members from joining other pacts and treaties.
- Stopping League members writing reports.
5. Why did Japan invade Manchuria?
- For fun.
- For more space and natural resources.
- To build an empire.
- To get revenge.