1. How did countries get around economic sanctions?
- They traded with the League!
- They traded with the USA instead!
- They bribed the League!
- They ignored them!
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Manchuria react to being invaded?
- They asked the USA for help.
- They appealed to the League.
- They fought back.
- They ignored it.
3. The League now looked weak, this resulted in what?
- Many countries left the League.
- The League closed down.
- Greedy leaders started to act aggressively because they knew they could get away with it.
- The League changed to the United Nations.
4. Describe Economic Sanctions in terms of the League?
- Charging countries for their wrongs.
- Stopping League members trading with an aggressive state.
- Stopping League members from joining other pacts and treaties.
- Stopping League members writing reports.
5. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both supported Hitler.
- Both were part of the League.
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.