1. How did Japan react to the League's reaction?
- They ignored the League.
- They stopped invading Manchuria.
- They left the League.
- They invaded a different part of China.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Japan's excuse for invading Manchuria?
- China destroyed the South Manchurian Railway so this aggravated Japan.
- Japan bombed the South Manchurian Railway then claimed China sabotaged it instead.
- Manchuria had previously defeated Japan.
- To help the Laegue.
3. The League now looked weak, this resulted in what?
- Many countries left the League.
- The League closed down.
- Greedy leaders started to act aggressively because they knew they could get away with it.
- The League changed to the United Nations.
4. How did countries get around economic sanctions?
- They traded with the League!
- They traded with the USA instead!
- They bribed the League!
- They ignored them!
5. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both supported Hitler.
- Both were part of the League.
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.