1. What year was the Manchurian Crisis?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Lord Lytton *British ambassador) do that took 1 year?
- Visited Japan on holiday.
- Wrote a book on the League of Nations.
- Made a report of what Japan were doing.
- Became leader of the League.
3. What effect did the Manchurian Crisis have on the League of Nations?
- The League now looked very weak.
- The League now looked very powerful.
- The League were now affected by the Manchurian Crisis.
- The League's amount of power stayed the same.
4. What was Japan's excuse for invading Manchuria?
- China destroyed the South Manchurian Railway so this aggravated Japan.
- Japan bombed the South Manchurian Railway then claimed China sabotaged it instead.
- Manchuria had previously defeated Japan.
- To help the Laegue.
5. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both supported Hitler.
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.
- Both were part of the League.