1. Which of these caused Japan to consider invading China?
- Japan's economy crashed + Overpopulation.
- China had stolen goods.
- Lack of food.
- Lack of armed forces.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both were part of the League.
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.
- Both supported Hitler.
3. How did Japan react to the League's reaction?
- They invaded a different part of China.
- They ignored the League.
- They left the League.
- They stopped invading Manchuria.
4. Describe Moral Condemnation in terms of the League?
- Labeling states as wrong/aggressive.
- Imposing Economic Sanctions to states.
- Backing down from countries.
- Standing up to countries.
5. How did Manchuria react to being invaded?
- They fought back.
- They appealed to the League.
- They ignored it.
- They asked the USA for help.