1. What year was the Manchurian Crisis?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both supported Hitler.
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.
- Both were part of the League.
3. The League now looked weak, this resulted in what?
- Many countries left the League.
- Greedy leaders started to act aggressively because they knew they could get away with it.
- The League changed to the United Nations.
- The League closed down.
4. How did Japan react to the League's reaction?
- They invaded a different part of China.
- They left the League.
- They stopped invading Manchuria.
- They ignored the League.
5. Describe Moral Condemnation in terms of the League?
- Labeling states as wrong/aggressive.
- Imposing Economic Sanctions to states.
- Backing down from countries.
- Standing up to countries.