1. What did Japan and the Usa have in common?
- Both supported Hitler.
- Both were part of the League.
- Both economically boomed and then crashed.
- Both wanted to seek revenge in China.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Lord Lytton *British ambassador) do that took 1 year?
- Visited Japan on holiday.
- Made a report of what Japan were doing.
- Became leader of the League.
- Wrote a book on the League of Nations.
3. The League now looked weak, this resulted in what?
- Greedy leaders started to act aggressively because they knew they could get away with it.
- The League closed down.
- The League changed to the United Nations.
- Many countries left the League.
4. How did countries get around economic sanctions?
- They bribed the League!
- They traded with the USA instead!
- They ignored them!
- They traded with the League!
5. How did Manchuria react to being invaded?
- They asked the USA for help.
- They appealed to the League.
- They fought back.
- They ignored it.