1. As a result of Lyttons report, what did the League do about Japan?
- Moral Condemnation (telling off) which was ignored.
- Imposed economic sanctions which failed.
- Fought Japan.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Japan react to the League's reaction?
- They invaded a different part of China.
- They ignored the League.
- They left the League.
- They stopped invading Manchuria.
3. Describe Armed Force in terms of the League?
- The League was an army organisation.
- The League had no army.
- The League hired an army.
- The League had no money.
4. Why did Japan invade Manchuria?
- For fun.
- To get revenge.
- For more space and natural resources.
- To build an empire.
5. What year was the Manchurian Crisis?