1. What did Lord Lytton *British ambassador) do that took 1 year?
- Became leader of the League.
- Made a report of what Japan were doing.
- Wrote a book on the League of Nations.
- Visited Japan on holiday.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Japan invade Manchuria?
- For more space and natural resources.
- To build an empire.
- For fun.
- To get revenge.
3. As a result of Lyttons report, what did the League do about Japan?
- Fought Japan.
- Moral Condemnation (telling off) which was ignored.
- Imposed economic sanctions which failed.
4. What effect did the Manchurian Crisis have on the League of Nations?
- The League were now affected by the Manchurian Crisis.
- The League now looked very weak.
- The League now looked very powerful.
- The League's amount of power stayed the same.
5. What year was the Manchurian Crisis?