1. Why must a manager have technical skills
- statistical analysis
- download films
- type things
- play games
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. why must the manager be approchable?
- to get feedback from ideas
- to listen
- to be nice
- to make people happy
3. Which description best describes Interpersonal skills?
- Managers that don't motivate others and aren't comfortable in the company.
- managers with effective interpersonal skills can motivate others and can co-ordinate the work of their employees. Managers need to be comfortable in the company of diverse groups.
- a marketing manager needs the skills to design an advertising campaign, statistical analysis, analytical ability and problem solving.
- argue points and persuade people of their point of view, listening, written skills. One criticism of UK managers is that few speak a second language.
4. 'Setting achievable targets, planning workload, time management, creating effective teams'. Which key managmnet skill is this?
- Organisational Skills
- Technical SKills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
5. which of these is not a skill of a manager?
- communication skills
- good mechanic
- where are we going
- good a computer hacking