1. What do animals, fungi and viruses have in common?
- They do not have cell walls
- They cannot carry out photosynthesis
- They consist of cells
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an arthropod with six pairs of legs likely to be?
- a crustacean
- an insect
- a myriapoid
3. Which statement about protoctists is correct?
- Amoeba has features like an animal cell but Chlorella has features like a plant cell
- Amoeba has features like a plant cell but Chlorella has features like an animal cell
- Amoeba and Chlorella both have features like a plant cell
4. Which process is responsible for gas exchange in the lungs?
- Active transport
5. The leaves on a certain plant has parallel veins. Which statement about this plant is correct?
- It is a monocotyledon
- It is a dicotyledon
- It is a eudicotyledon