- Created by: Shannpn Doyle
- Created on: 06-04-15 19:21
1. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an arthropod with six pairs of legs likely to be?
- a crustacean
- an insect
- a myriapoid
3. Which is the correct order of levels of organisation in organisms, from least complex to most complex?
- Cells → tissues → organs
- Cells → tissues → organelles
- Organ systems → organs → tissues
4. In fungi, what is the cell wall made from?
5. What structure does a plant cell have but an animal cell does not have?
- A cell membrane
- A permanent vacuole
- A circular chromosome