1. What is the correlation between well-being and pleasure?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of happiness?
- Comfort and well-being
- Pleasure and Well-being
- Pleasure and complacenty
- Displeasure and sadness
3. Why is optimism adaptive?
- All three answers
- Belief that 'all will be well' in the face of challange
- Willingness to 'have a go' against the odds
- 'Never know unless you try'
4. What is pleasure?
- joy, elation, bliss
- peaceful, elation, hopeless
- glee, hopeless, jolly
- lively, joy, upset
5. What does optimism encourage?
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
- All four answers
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
- Gives hope for a positive future
Similar Psychology resources: