- Created by: erinalaw228
- Created on: 05-05-15 15:47
1. What are emotions associated with?
- past, present and future
- emotion and cognition
- current situation
- life events
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does optimism encourage?
- Gives hope for a positive future
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
- All four answers
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
3. Why is optimism adaptive?
- 'Never know unless you try'
- All three answers
- Willingness to 'have a go' against the odds
- Belief that 'all will be well' in the face of challange
4. What is good about optimism?
- Reduces depression
- Makes the person happier
- It is motivating and leads to behaviour
- Makes the person hopeful
5. What is pleasure?
- lively, joy, upset
- joy, elation, bliss
- glee, hopeless, jolly
- peaceful, elation, hopeless