1. What are emotions associated with?
- current situation
- past, present and future
- emotion and cognition
- life events
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correlation between well-being and pleasure?
3. What is good about optimism?
- It is motivating and leads to behaviour
- Reduces depression
- Makes the person happier
- Makes the person hopeful
4. What does optimism encourage?
- All four answers
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- Gives hope for a positive future
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
5. Why is optimism adaptive?
- 'Never know unless you try'
- Belief that 'all will be well' in the face of challange
- All three answers
- Willingness to 'have a go' against the odds
Similar Psychology resources: