1. What is the correlation between well-being and pleasure?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does optimism encourage?
- Gives hope for a positive future
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
- All four answers
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
3. What are emotions associated with?
- life events
- emotion and cognition
- past, present and future
- current situation
4. Why is optimism adaptive?
- 'Never know unless you try'
- All three answers
- Willingness to 'have a go' against the odds
- Belief that 'all will be well' in the face of challange
5. What are the two types of happiness?
- Pleasure and Well-being
- Pleasure and complacenty
- Comfort and well-being
- Displeasure and sadness
Similar Psychology resources: