1. What are emotions associated with?
- life events
- emotion and cognition
- past, present and future
- current situation
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does optimism encourage?
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
- All four answers
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- Gives hope for a positive future
3. What is good about optimism?
- It is motivating and leads to behaviour
- Reduces depression
- Makes the person happier
- Makes the person hopeful
4. What is the correlation between well-being and pleasure?
5. What is pleasure?
- peaceful, elation, hopeless
- joy, elation, bliss
- lively, joy, upset
- glee, hopeless, jolly
Similar Psychology resources: