1. What are emotions associated with?
- past, present and future
- emotion and cognition
- current situation
- life events
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of happiness?
- Displeasure and sadness
- Pleasure and Well-being
- Comfort and well-being
- Pleasure and complacenty
3. What is good about optimism?
- It is motivating and leads to behaviour
- Makes the person happier
- Makes the person hopeful
- Reduces depression
4. What does optimism encourage?
- Gives hope for a positive future
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- All four answers
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
5. Why is optimism adaptive?
- All three answers
- 'Never know unless you try'
- Belief that 'all will be well' in the face of challange
- Willingness to 'have a go' against the odds
Similar Psychology resources: