1. What is pleasure?
- lively, joy, upset
- peaceful, elation, hopeless
- joy, elation, bliss
- glee, hopeless, jolly
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is optimism adaptive?
- 'Never know unless you try'
- Belief that 'all will be well' in the face of challange
- All three answers
- Willingness to 'have a go' against the odds
3. What does optimism encourage?
- Gives hope for a positive future
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- All four answers
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
4. What are the two types of happiness?
- Comfort and well-being
- Pleasure and Well-being
- Pleasure and complacenty
- Displeasure and sadness
5. What is the correlation between well-being and pleasure?
Similar Psychology resources: