1. What is good about optimism?
- Reduces depression
- Makes the person happier
- It is motivating and leads to behaviour
- Makes the person hopeful
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of happiness?
- Pleasure and Well-being
- Displeasure and sadness
- Pleasure and complacenty
- Comfort and well-being
3. What does optimism encourage?
- Reinterpretation of negative events in positive light
- All four answers
- Gives hope for a positive future
- Positive coping strategies in the face of negative events
- Facing challenges to improve life (or survive)
4. What is the correlation between well-being and pleasure?
5. What are emotions associated with?
- past, present and future
- emotion and cognition
- current situation
- life events
Similar Psychology resources: