1. By which birthday does Pickup and Price 2007 state that a child will typically have reached half their average height?
- 5th Birthday
- 3rd Birthday
- 4th Birthday
- 6th Birthday
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Constabile 1992 cited in Smith et al states that play fighting is common from when?
- 1-5 years
- 3 years through to adolescence
- 3 to 10 years
- 4-6 years
3. Findings by the department of education in 2013 evidenced that what % of pupils participate in at least 3 hours of PE and out of hours sport?
4. What are the 3 different societal attitudes to play?
- Culturally positive play, culturally negative play and culturally neutral play
- Culturally curtailed play, culturally accepted play and culturally cultivated play.
- Culturally withdrawn play, culturally enforced play and culturally lapsed play
- Culturally disputed play, culturally encouraged play and culturally discouraged play
5. At which age range does the most rapid synaptic growth take place?
- 3-4 years
- 2-3 years