1. Findings by the department of education in 2013 evidenced that what % of pupils participate in at least 3 hours of PE and out of hours sport?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorist states that play is a way for children to develop confidence and master new skills?
3. Goncu et al 2002 cited in Smith et al state that?
- Sex differences in play become more prevalent as children reach 5 years
- There are no sex differences in the choice of roles in socio-dramatic play and rough and tumble play
- There are sex differences in the choice of roles in socio-dramatic play and rough and tumble play
- Adults perceive there to be greater sex differences in the choice of roles in socio-dramatic play and rough and tumble play than their actually is
4. Which theorist is the belief that young people learn to speak through imitation and reward, praise reinforcing learning associated with?
5. At which age range does the most rapid synaptic growth take place?
- 3-4 years
- 2-3 years