1. Who devised the treasure basket in 1994?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Goncu et al 2002 cited in Smith et al state that?
- Adults perceive there to be greater sex differences in the choice of roles in socio-dramatic play and rough and tumble play than their actually is
- Sex differences in play become more prevalent as children reach 5 years
- There are sex differences in the choice of roles in socio-dramatic play and rough and tumble play
- There are no sex differences in the choice of roles in socio-dramatic play and rough and tumble play
3. What is a Language acquisition device?
- An idea proposed by Bruner in 1983 suggesting babies are born with the ability to use and produce language.
- An idea proposed by Noam Chomsky in the 1960s that suggested that the acquisition of language was not entirely due to learning, that babies are born with the ability to be able to use and produce language.
- The way in which children learn to speak.
- A piece of technology created to help children learn to speak.
4. Gallahue and Ozmun 2002 state that during adolescence?
- Male weight increases due to gains in height and muscle mass whilst female weight gains due to increases in fat mass and height
- Male weight increases more than female weight
- Both female and male weight increase due to an increase in muscle mass as well as height
- Male and Female weight increases slowly
5. At how many months do deaf babies stop babbling?
- 12 months
- 10 months
- 6 months
- 24 months