1. At which age range does the most rapid synaptic growth take place?
- 3-4 years
- 2-3 years
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorist is the belief that young people learn to speak through imitation and reward, praise reinforcing learning associated with?
3. Findings by the department of education in 2013 evidenced that what % of pupils participate in at least 3 hours of PE and out of hours sport?
4. Physical development is ‘A lifelong process of change that is the product of the interplay between genetic inheritance and the environment’ which source is this definition from?
- Bee and Boyd 2014
- Doherty and Brennan 2008
- Lindon 2007
- Cottrell 2014
5. Who devised the treasure basket in 1994?