- Created by: lx1234
- Created on: 12-02-18 18:17
1. Where is the enzyme protease found?
- Mouth, Stomach and Small Intestine
- Its not in the human body
- Stomach, Pancreas and Small Intestine
- Just the Stomach
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the best pH called at which an Enzyme will work at?
- Optimum pH
- Perfect pH
- Imperfect pH
3. What subcellular structures do Bacteria have?
- Ribosomes, Plasmid DNA, Loop of chromosomal DNA, Cell membrane, Flagellum and Cell wall.
- Ribosomes, Nucleus, Mitochondria, Vacuole, Cell Membrane.
- Plasmid DNA, Loop of chromosomal DNA, Cell membrane, Chloroplasts.
- Cytoplasm, Vacuole, Cell Membrane, Cell wall, Plasmid DNA.
4. What happens if an Enzyme Amylase is placed in temperatures of 50 degrees?
- It wont be active
- It will denature
- It will work at its best
- It will work okay, but not to its best.
5. What is Active Transport?
- The overall net movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to low concentration
- Particles moving with no concentration gradient.
- The overall net movement of molecules from an area of low concentration to high concentration
- The overall net movement of water molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration