1. What can a smartphone do?
- Take pictures, use GPS and connect to 3G signal.
- All the features of a computer.
- The same as regular phone.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. State 3 advantages of IM
- It's fun to use. It's compatible with smart phones. It can be used in businesses.
- Quick and easy to use. Can be used on smart phones. It's in real time.
- You need internet access to use IM. It's easy to use. It can be used on smart phones.
3. What does IMAP4 emails allow you to do?
- View your entire inbox without downloading it
- Download your inbox in order to read it.
- Make new emails via super fast internet broadband.
4. What does Bluetooth do?
- Creates a small area of signal around the carrier for people to trade files.
- Creates a small frequency for people to send messages on.
- Creates a large area of signal for people to call their friends.
5. Which things should you keep in mind when buying a computer?
- RAM, Graphics card, CPU
- RAM, size of computer, if it's future proof.
- USB ports, HDD size, colour.
Similar ICT resources: