1. What can a smartphone do?
- Take pictures, use GPS and connect to 3G signal.
- All the features of a computer.
- The same as regular phone.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does POP3 email require you to do?
- Download your inbox to your computer.
- Create new emails via your phone.
- Create emails using new software.
3. State 3 advantages of IM
- Quick and easy to use. Can be used on smart phones. It's in real time.
- You need internet access to use IM. It's easy to use. It can be used on smart phones.
- It's fun to use. It's compatible with smart phones. It can be used in businesses.
4. Which things should you keep in mind when buying a computer?
- USB ports, HDD size, colour.
- RAM, Graphics card, CPU
- RAM, size of computer, if it's future proof.
5. What does IMAP4 emails allow you to do?
- View your entire inbox without downloading it
- Download your inbox in order to read it.
- Make new emails via super fast internet broadband.
Similar ICT resources: