1. What does Bluetooth do?
- Creates a small area of signal around the carrier for people to trade files.
- Creates a small frequency for people to send messages on.
- Creates a large area of signal for people to call their friends.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which things should you keep in mind when buying a computer?
- RAM, Graphics card, CPU
- RAM, size of computer, if it's future proof.
- USB ports, HDD size, colour.
3. What is spyware?
- A program or file that infects your computer and stores information about your personal details.
- A program that steals your bank details.
- A program or file that infects your computer to delete your files.
4. State 3 advantages of IM
- It's fun to use. It's compatible with smart phones. It can be used in businesses.
- Quick and easy to use. Can be used on smart phones. It's in real time.
- You need internet access to use IM. It's easy to use. It can be used on smart phones.
5. What does POP3 email require you to do?
- Create emails using new software.
- Download your inbox to your computer.
- Create new emails via your phone.
Similar ICT resources: