1. Was the defendant's act Voluntary or Involuntary?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the date of the case of Gallagher?
3. Finish the quote 'drunkeness is no defence to a criminal charge nor is a?
- An intent
- Defect of reason
- Criminal liability
4. Why did Lord Denning believe the case was different to other cases in Source 1
- D was beaten up by his wife
- D made up the intention to kill his wife whilst sober
- D had the intentio after getting drunk
- D had taken a drug
5. What is the main case in Source 1