1. What is the name of the case Lord Denning made references to?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the date of the case of Gallagher?
3. What is the main case in Source 1
4. Why did Lord Denning believe the case was different to other cases in Source 1
- D made up the intention to kill his wife whilst sober
- D had the intentio after getting drunk
- D was beaten up by his wife
- D had taken a drug
5. Finish the quote 'drunkeness is no defence to a criminal charge nor is a?
- An intent
- Criminal liability
- Defect of reason
Similar Ancient History resources: