1. Why did Lord Denning believe the case was different to other cases in Source 1
- D made up the intention to kill his wife whilst sober
- D had the intentio after getting drunk
- D was beaten up by his wife
- D had taken a drug
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish the quote 'drunkeness is no defence to a criminal charge nor is a?
- An intent
- Criminal liability
- Defect of reason
3. What is the date of the case of Gallagher?
4. What is the name of the case Lord Denning made references to?
5. Was the defendant's act Voluntary or Involuntary?