1. Finish the quote 'drunkeness is no defence to a criminal charge nor is a?
- Defect of reason
- Criminal liability
- An intent
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the date of the case of Gallagher?
3. Why did Lord Denning believe the case was different to other cases in Source 1
- D had taken a drug
- D made up the intention to kill his wife whilst sober
- D was beaten up by his wife
- D had the intentio after getting drunk
4. What is the name of the case Lord Denning made references to?
5. Was the defendant's act Voluntary or Involuntary?