- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 13:41
1. Which gene causes the Chinese lantern flower type?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Genes involved in dorso-ventral formation in vertebrates and arthropods are not homologous
3. Which type of fish changes from a bilaterally symmetrical design in childhood to an asymmetrical design in adulthood
- Moray eels
4. Define heterotopy
- Evolutionary change of a 'thing' produced
- Evolutionary change in the spatial arrangement of development
- Evolutionary change in the size, amount or concentration of a 'thing'
- Evolutionary change in the timing of development
5. The rodent expression patterns of the hedgehog gene leads to differences in their tooth morphology
Similar zoology resources: