- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 13:41
1. Genes involved in dorso-ventral formation in vertebrates and arthropods are not homologous
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which gene causes the Chinese lantern flower type?
3. Rear fanged snakes were the basal character state
4. Which type of fish changes from a bilaterally symmetrical design in childhood to an asymmetrical design in adulthood
- Moray eels
5. Which stage of the flatfish's life is an example of recapitulation?
- Juvenile stage
- Adult stage
Similar zoology resources: