- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 13:41
1. Which stage of the flatfish's life is an example of recapitulation?
- Juvenile stage
- Adult stage
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of snail shell is coiled clockwise?
3. The rodent expression patterns of the hedgehog gene leads to differences in their tooth morphology
4. Snake fang evolution is characterised by expression of what gene?
- Sonic hedgehog
5. Chinese lantern flower structure is formed from the expansion of which part of the flower?
Similar zoology resources: