1. Which of the following statements is a feature of high-density lipoprotein?
- HDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- HDLs are 'bad cholesterol'
- HDLs remove cholesterol from the walls of the blood vessels
- HDLs can cause heart disease
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Starch belongs to which group?
3. A diet which is low in fibre could lead to which disorder?
- Cyistic fibrosis
- Bowel cancer
- Heart disease
4. A deficiency of iron in the diet could lead to what?
- Skin problems
5. Which of the following is not a nutrient?
- Mineral ions