1. What is it best to have for a healthy heart?
- A lot of cholesterol in the diet
- No cholesterol in the diet
- A high proportion of HDL compared to LDL
- A low proportion of HDL compared to LDL
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What might you develop if you are overweight?
- Type 2 diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Type 1 diabetes
- Lung disease
3. Which one has the highest energy content?
4. Which of the following can be a cause of heart disease?
- High metabolic rate
- High cholesterol
- Low unsaturated fats
- Not enough fibre
5. A diet which is low in fibre could lead to which disorder?
- Heart disease
- Bowel cancer
- Cyistic fibrosis