1. Which of the following increases your metabolic rate?
- Being overweight
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it best to have for a healthy heart?
- A lot of cholesterol in the diet
- No cholesterol in the diet
- A high proportion of HDL compared to LDL
- A low proportion of HDL compared to LDL
3. Which of the following statements is a feature of high-density lipoprotein?
- HDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- HDLs are 'bad cholesterol'
- HDLs remove cholesterol from the walls of the blood vessels
- HDLs can cause heart disease
4. What do fibres help?
5. Which of the following is not a nutrient?
- Mineral ions