1. Which one has the highest energy content?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a nutrient?
- Mineral ions
3. Which of the following statements is a feature of low-density lipoproteins?
- LDLs remove cholesterol from the walls of the blood vessels
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good cholesterol'
4. A deficiency of iron in the diet could lead to what?
- Skin problems
5. Which of the following increases your metabolic rate?
- Being overweight