1. What is fat needed for?
- Growth and repair
- Healthy bones
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following statements is a feature of low-density lipoproteins?
- LDLs remove cholesterol from the walls of the blood vessels
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good cholesterol'
3. Which of the following can be a cause of heart disease?
- High metabolic rate
- Not enough fibre
- High cholesterol
- Low unsaturated fats
4. Which of the following is not a nutrient?
- Mineral ions
5. A balanced diet must have carbohydrates, proteins, fat, fibre, vitamins and which other type of food?
- Fatty acids