1. Which of the following statements is a feature of low-density lipoproteins?
- LDLs are 'good cholesterol'
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs remove cholesterol from the walls of the blood vessels
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is fat needed for?
- Healthy bones
- Growth and repair
3. What might you develop if you are overweight?
- Lung disease
- Kidney disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes
4. A balanced diet must have carbohydrates, proteins, fat, fibre, vitamins and which other type of food?
- Fatty acids
5. A diet which is low in fibre could lead to which disorder?
- Heart disease
- Cyistic fibrosis
- Bowel cancer