1. What does 'PIES' stand for?
- The food PIES
- Peas in elephants sacks
- Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Social
- Purple, Indigo, Electrics and Stories
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the acranim for environmental factors affecting development?
3. Define 'Development'
- The increase in sophistication of and the emergence of skills, abilities and emotions
- Increase in physical size
- Growing up
- Becoming old
4. Give an example of a genetic disorder
- The Flu
- Eye colour
- Hair colour
5. Give an example of a life experience
- Getting dressed
- Brushing your hair
Similar Health & Social Care resources: