1. Give an example of a genetic disorder
- The Flu
- Hair colour
- Eye colour
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give an example of a life experience
- Getting dressed
- Brushing your hair
3. Define 'Development'
- The increase in sophistication of and the emergence of skills, abilities and emotions
- Increase in physical size
- Growing up
- Becoming old
4. What does 'PIES' stand for?
- Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Social
- The food PIES
- Peas in elephants sacks
- Purple, Indigo, Electrics and Stories
5. What is the meaning of 'D' in the acranim 'DPEGS' for the physical factors affecting development?
Similar Health & Social Care resources: