1. What is the acranim for environmental factors affecting development?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define 'Development'
- The increase in sophistication of and the emergence of skills, abilities and emotions
- Increase in physical size
- Growing up
- Becoming old
3. Give an example of a life experience
- Getting dressed
- Brushing your hair
4. What is the meaning of 'D' in the acranim 'DPEGS' for the physical factors affecting development?
5. What are the types of pollution
- Noise, Air and water
- Smelly fish
Similar Health & Social Care resources: