1. How many times does the image have to go through the same process for different colours in offset lithography?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one is not a colour used when printing?
3. Which printing types is the only one that can do rounded shapes?
- Screen printing
- Offset lithography
4. Which of these is not an advantage of using CAD?
- Not expensive
- Quicker than doing it by hand
- Can get detail shapes
5. When vinyl cutting what is the tape called that you use to transfer the sticker across?
- low tack film
- Transfering tape
- Sticky tape
- Masking tape