1. Who could attend the Assembly?
- Only members of the Executive Committee
- All citizens (men and women over 18)
- All citizens (male, over 18)
- All citizens (only men and slaves)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened after an issue had been discussed?
- The date and official who put the issue to vote was recorded.
- It would be recorded and burned as a sacrafice to Hermes.
- It would be recorded and burned as a sacrifice to Dionysus.
- The Assembly and Executive Committee would swear an oath to secrecy.
3. What responsibility did the Executive Committee have?
- To be in charge of Greece in war time
- To be in charge of Athens during the Lenaia and Dionysia Festivals.
- To be in charge of Athens in an emergency
- To be in charge of Sparta once the Greeks had invaded their territory
4. Who ate, slept and lived in a roundhouse?
- The Chairman and his family
- The Executive Committee
- The Wives of the Council of 500
- The Council of 500
5. How long did the chairman/leader of the Executive Committee sit?
- 24 Hours
- Two weeks
- A year
- A month