1. How long did the chairman/leader of the Executive Committee sit?
- A month
- 24 Hours
- A year
- Two weeks
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who decided what was to be discussed during the Assembly?
- The Council of 500
- The politicians who were chosen to speak
- The Executive Committee
- The Citizens who attended on the day
3. Which individual was the leader of the Assembly?
- Whichever speaker had the most votes at the start of the meeting
- Whoever arrived at the Pnyx first on the day of the meeting.
- Whichever chairman whose sitting coincided with the day of the Assembly
- Whichever citizen had attended the most Assembly meetings in the past year
4. Where did people stand when giving a speech?
- The Bema
- In front of the second column
- The Stage
- The Orchestra
5. What was the Executive Committee?
- The Politicians who spoke at the Assembly.
- An Isolated group separate from the Council of 500
- Part of the Council of 500
- The group of slaves that worked in the Assembly