1. How long did the chairman/leader of the Executive Committee sit?
- Two weeks
- A year
- 24 Hours
- A month
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How often did the Assembly meet?
- Twice a week
- Once a month
- 40 times a year
- Every Sunday
3. What happened after an issue had been discussed?
- It would be recorded and burned as a sacrifice to Dionysus.
- The Assembly and Executive Committee would swear an oath to secrecy.
- The date and official who put the issue to vote was recorded.
- It would be recorded and burned as a sacrafice to Hermes.
4. What was the Executive Committee?
- The Politicians who spoke at the Assembly.
- An Isolated group separate from the Council of 500
- Part of the Council of 500
- The group of slaves that worked in the Assembly
5. What were the advantages of being on the Council of 500?
- Free food and paid a small fee
- Exclusion from tax
- Free food and unlimited wine
- Free accommodation for the period of sitting