1. Where did people stand when giving a speech?
- The Bema
- The Stage
- The Orchestra
- In front of the second column
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who could attend the Assembly?
- All citizens (male, over 18)
- Only members of the Executive Committee
- All citizens (men and women over 18)
- All citizens (only men and slaves)
3. What was the Executive Committee?
- The group of slaves that worked in the Assembly
- The Politicians who spoke at the Assembly.
- Part of the Council of 500
- An Isolated group separate from the Council of 500
4. What responsibility did the Executive Committee have?
- To be in charge of Athens during the Lenaia and Dionysia Festivals.
- To be in charge of Sparta once the Greeks had invaded their territory
- To be in charge of Athens in an emergency
- To be in charge of Greece in war time
5. What happened after an issue had been discussed?
- The Assembly and Executive Committee would swear an oath to secrecy.
- It would be recorded and burned as a sacrafice to Hermes.
- The date and official who put the issue to vote was recorded.
- It would be recorded and burned as a sacrifice to Dionysus.