- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 18-05-15 14:40
1. How long did the chairman/leader of the Executive Committee sit?
- Two weeks
- A year
- 24 Hours
- A month
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Executive Committee?
- The group of slaves that worked in the Assembly
- Part of the Council of 500
- An Isolated group separate from the Council of 500
- The Politicians who spoke at the Assembly.
3. How was it ensured that enough people attended the Assembly?
- Slaves would use a red rope to herd people into the Pnyx.
- Free donkeys and goats would be given to citizens who attended often.
- Citizens would be fined if they did not attend at least once a year.
- Free wine would be given out to citizens who attended.
4. What were the advantages of being on the Council of 500?
- Free food and paid a small fee
- Exclusion from tax
- Free food and unlimited wine
- Free accommodation for the period of sitting
5. Who decided what was to be discussed during the Assembly?
- The Citizens who attended on the day
- The Council of 500
- The Executive Committee
- The politicians who were chosen to speak