1. Which countries make up the TRIAD blocks?
- China, Japan and the UK
- NAFTA, EU and the BRIC's
- USA, EU and Japan
- USA, EU and China
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Convergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- American form of imperialism, financial greed.
- Wealth and equality to all.
- Balance of power between nations.
- Reduce expenditure through outsourcing.
3. What does the term 'Sovereignty' mean?
- The inability for nations to manage their affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manages it's own affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manage other nations affairs.
- Another nation managing a nations affairs.
4. Which phase of Globalisation was between 1900-1930?
- Electricity and Steel Production.
- ICT, Automation, FDI.
- Rail and Ocean Transport.
- End of WW2, Rebuilding and the introduction of GATT.
5. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Good pay in developing countries.
- Poor working conditions.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
Similar Business Studies resources: