1. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Higher corporation taxes.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Reducing working hours.
- Monetary greed.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Good pay in developing countries.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
- Poor working conditions.
3. Which phase of Globalisation was between 1900-1930?
- End of WW2, Rebuilding and the introduction of GATT.
- ICT, Automation, FDI.
- Electricity and Steel Production.
- Rail and Ocean Transport.
4. What does the term 'Sovereignty' mean?
- The ability for a nation to manages it's own affairs.
- Another nation managing a nations affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manage other nations affairs.
- The inability for nations to manage their affairs.
5. Which countries make up the TRIAD blocks?
- USA, EU and China
- USA, EU and Japan
- NAFTA, EU and the BRIC's
- China, Japan and the UK
Similar Business Studies resources: