1. What does the term 'Sovereignty' mean?
- Another nation managing a nations affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manage other nations affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manages it's own affairs.
- The inability for nations to manage their affairs.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which phase of Globalisation was between 1900-1930?
- ICT, Automation, FDI.
- Rail and Ocean Transport.
- Electricity and Steel Production.
- End of WW2, Rebuilding and the introduction of GATT.
3. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Higher corporation taxes.
- Monetary greed.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Reducing working hours.
4. What are the forms of Globalisation?
- Social, Economic and Environment.
- Economic, Political and Sociological.
- Monterey, Environmental and Social.
- Economic, Political and Environmental.
5. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Good pay in developing countries.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
- Poor working conditions.
Similar Business Studies resources: