1. Which countries make up the TRIAD blocks?
- USA, EU and China
- China, Japan and the UK
- USA, EU and Japan
- NAFTA, EU and the BRIC's
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Convergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- American form of imperialism, financial greed.
- Wealth and equality to all.
- Balance of power between nations.
- Reduce expenditure through outsourcing.
3. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Poor working conditions.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
- Good pay in developing countries.
4. Which phase of Globalisation was between 1900-1930?
- Electricity and Steel Production.
- Rail and Ocean Transport.
- End of WW2, Rebuilding and the introduction of GATT.
- ICT, Automation, FDI.
5. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Higher corporation taxes.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Reducing working hours.
- Monetary greed.
Similar Business Studies resources: