1. What are the forms of Globalisation?
- Economic, Political and Sociological.
- Social, Economic and Environment.
- Economic, Political and Environmental.
- Monterey, Environmental and Social.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term 'Sovereignty' mean?
- The ability for a nation to manages it's own affairs.
- Another nation managing a nations affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manage other nations affairs.
- The inability for nations to manage their affairs.
3. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Poor working conditions.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
- Good pay in developing countries.
4. Which countries make up the TRIAD blocks?
- China, Japan and the UK
- NAFTA, EU and the BRIC's
- USA, EU and Japan
- USA, EU and China
5. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Reducing working hours.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Monetary greed.
- Higher corporation taxes.
Similar Business Studies resources: