1. What does the term 'Sovereignty' mean?
- The ability for a nation to manages it's own affairs.
- Another nation managing a nations affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manage other nations affairs.
- The inability for nations to manage their affairs.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term 'Globalisation' mean?
- The integration of local economies into regional economies.
- The integration of national economies into the international economy.
- The integration of regional economies into the national economy.
- The process of establishing part of the business abroad.
3. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Reducing working hours.
- Higher corporation taxes.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Monetary greed.
4. What is the Convergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- American form of imperialism, financial greed.
- Reduce expenditure through outsourcing.
- Wealth and equality to all.
- Balance of power between nations.
5. What are the forms of Globalisation?
- Economic, Political and Sociological.
- Economic, Political and Environmental.
- Monterey, Environmental and Social.
- Social, Economic and Environment.
Similar Business Studies resources: