1. Which countries make up the TRIAD blocks?
- China, Japan and the UK
- USA, EU and Japan
- USA, EU and China
- NAFTA, EU and the BRIC's
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Higher corporation taxes.
- Monetary greed.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Reducing working hours.
3. What is the Convergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Balance of power between nations.
- American form of imperialism, financial greed.
- Wealth and equality to all.
- Reduce expenditure through outsourcing.
4. What does the term 'Globalisation' mean?
- The process of establishing part of the business abroad.
- The integration of regional economies into the national economy.
- The integration of national economies into the international economy.
- The integration of local economies into regional economies.
5. Which phase of Globalisation was between 1900-1930?
- Electricity and Steel Production.
- ICT, Automation, FDI.
- Rail and Ocean Transport.
- End of WW2, Rebuilding and the introduction of GATT.
Similar Business Studies resources: