1. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Monetary greed.
- Reducing working hours.
- Higher corporation taxes.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Good pay in developing countries.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
- Poor working conditions.
3. What does the term 'Sovereignty' mean?
- Another nation managing a nations affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manages it's own affairs.
- The inability for nations to manage their affairs.
- The ability for a nation to manage other nations affairs.
4. What is the Convergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Balance of power between nations.
- Reduce expenditure through outsourcing.
- American form of imperialism, financial greed.
- Wealth and equality to all.
5. What are the forms of Globalisation?
- Economic, Political and Sociological.
- Economic, Political and Environmental.
- Monterey, Environmental and Social.
- Social, Economic and Environment.
Similar Business Studies resources: