Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Which of the following ISN'T a consequence of Globalisation?
- Poor working conditions.
- Large multinational companies influencing government polices.
- Good pay in developing countries.
7. What is the Divergence viewpoint in the Globalisation debate?
- Higher corporation taxes.
- Monetary greed.
- Wealth and Equality to all.
- Reducing working hours.
8. What does the term 'Globalisation' mean?
- The integration of national economies into the international economy.
- The process of establishing part of the business abroad.
- The integration of regional economies into the national economy.
- The integration of local economies into regional economies.