1. What are the blood groups?
- A, B, O, AB, AO, BO
- A, B, AB
- A, B, O, AB
- A, B, C, AB
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are ABO blood groups co-dominant?
3. What is a carrier?
- A carrier is someone who carries the disease but doesn't exhibit symptoms of the disease
- A person who carries a phenotype.
- A person who carries a disease and exhibits symptoms.
- A person who carries a genotype.
4. What is a Phenotype?
- A characterization of an organism.
- The combination of alleles of an organism.
- A particular point on a chromosome for a gene.
- A type of chromosome.
5. What does Homozygous mean?
- Having four similar genes.
- Having two identical alleles of a gene.
- Having two similar genes.
- Having two different alleles of a gene.