1. What does heterozygous mean?
- Two different locus on one chromosome
- Having two different alleles of the same gene.
- Two different locus are the same.
- Having two of the same alleles of the same gene.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the blood groups?
- A, B, O, AB, AO, BO
- A, B, AB
- A, B, O, AB
- A, B, C, AB
3. what is a Genotype?
- The combination of alleles of an organism.
- A characterization of an organism.
- A type of gene.
- A particular point on a chromosome for a gene.
4. What are codominant alleles?
- Alleles that are different.
- Pairs of alleles that both affect the phenotype when present in a heterozygote.
- Pair of alleles that do not affect the phenotype when present in a heterosygote.
- Alleles that are the same.
5. Are ABO blood groups co-dominant?