1. Are ABO blood groups co-dominant?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which out of these four are sex linked?
- Cystic Fibrosis
3. What is a carrier?
- A person who carries a genotype.
- A carrier is someone who carries the disease but doesn't exhibit symptoms of the disease
- A person who carries a disease and exhibits symptoms.
- A person who carries a phenotype.
4. What does heterozygous mean?
- Two different locus are the same.
- Having two different alleles of the same gene.
- Having two of the same alleles of the same gene.
- Two different locus on one chromosome
5. Can females have a sex linked disease?