1. What is economic leakage?
- When hotels, attractions ect are owned by foreign companies and the profits end up abroad
- When tourists spend money in a country and the locals then have more money
- When a company is based in one country but has outlets all over the world
- When tourists spend too much money
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an attraction to city breaks?
- Good weather
- Designer brands
3. What is Gross Domestic Product?
- Really bad cooking
- The total value of all goods and services in a country
- The profit generated by a country's industry
- The net worth of all a country's citizens
4. Which of these is not a way technology has helped the tourism industry?
- Better healthcare makes it easier for people with illnesses/old people to go on holiday
- People want to go abroad because they know aeroplanes are becoming more eco-friendly
- International transport is better, faster and cheaper
- Internet booking is more accessible
5. Who wouldn't want to go on holiday to the countryside?
- Older people
- People interested in culture