1. Tourism is what percentage of Britain's GDP?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Gross Domestic Product?
- Really bad cooking
- The total value of all goods and services in a country
- The profit generated by a country's industry
- The net worth of all a country's citizens
3. Which of these is not a way technology has helped the tourism industry?
- International transport is better, faster and cheaper
- People want to go abroad because they know aeroplanes are becoming more eco-friendly
- Internet booking is more accessible
- Better healthcare makes it easier for people with illnesses/old people to go on holiday
4. Tourism is what percentage of Jamaica's GDP?
5. What is economic leakage?
- When tourists spend too much money
- When tourists spend money in a country and the locals then have more money
- When hotels, attractions ect are owned by foreign companies and the profits end up abroad
- When a company is based in one country but has outlets all over the world