1. Which of these is not an attraction to city breaks?
- Designer brands
- Good weather
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a way technology has helped the tourism industry?
- Better healthcare makes it easier for people with illnesses/old people to go on holiday
- People want to go abroad because they know aeroplanes are becoming more eco-friendly
- International transport is better, faster and cheaper
- Internet booking is more accessible
3. How many people does the Jamaican tourist industry employ?
4. How many people are employed full-time in the British tourism industry?
5. What is stewardship?
- When tourists learn about the environment of the place they are visiting
- When tourists take personal responsibility for taking care of the environment
- When tourists pay tax to help the country's government preserve the environment