Positive examples of tourism:
- · Tourism creates jobs such as; working in resorts and theme parks, public transport, restaurants, cafes, shops, life guards (at beaches), hotel staff and many others.
- · When tourists come and spend their money, it can be re-invested into building more theme parks, hotels and sport centres.
- · The tourism industry also provides opportunities for small-scale business enterprises and generates extra tax revenues, such as airport and hotel taxes, which can be used for schools, housing and hospitals.
- · The improvements to infrastructure and new leisure facilities that result from tourism also benefit the local community.
- · Interchanges between hosts and guests create a better cultural understanding.
- Helps promote conservation of wildlife and natural resources such as forests, as these are now regarded…