1. Who finds that being the boss at home is politically empowering for husbands but has no effect on wives propensity to participate in politics?
- Davis and Robinson
- Burns, Lehmand and Verba
- Campbell, Childs and Lovenduski
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do wives get a participatory boost from their home environment?
- by having control over the finances
- by being respected and trusted by their husbands
- by having enough free time
3. Is the threat hypothesis that men don't want equality because they fear for their jobs true or false?
4. Which of these groups are comparatively favourable to reducing gender inequality?
- women with husbands in employment
- young women
- well-educated people
- husbands with dependent wives
5. Who says 'male representatives are not always aware of how public policies affect female citizens' (overlooked interests argument)?
- Susan Dovi