1. When is female descriptive representation the most important in the legislative process?
- voting for bills
- committee stage
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the idea that those who are worse off for some reason are more conscious of the inequality than the advantaged called?
- enlightenment thesis
- reproduction thesis
- underdog thesis
- threat hypothesis
3. Which of these groups are comparatively favourable to reducing gender inequality?
- young women
- husbands with dependent wives
- well-educated people
- women with husbands in employment
4. How do wives get a participatory boost from their home environment?
- by being respected and trusted by their husbands
- by having enough free time
- by having control over the finances
5. Who says 'male representatives are not always aware of how public policies affect female citizens' (overlooked interests argument)?
- Susan Dovi