1. In which parliament did women keep childcare coverage on the agenda despite strong disagreement between parties?
- German Bundestag
- Norwegian Sortig
- Swedish Riksdag
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is female descriptive representation the most important in the legislative process?
- voting for bills
- committee stage
3. What augments the effect of women in legislature's ability to bring their issues onto the agenda?
- having a female organisation within the party
- a critical mass of women
4. Is the threat hypothesis that men don't want equality because they fear for their jobs true or false?
5. How do wives get a participatory boost from their home environment?
- by having control over the finances
- by being respected and trusted by their husbands
- by having enough free time