1. What is the idea that those who are worse off for some reason are more conscious of the inequality than the advantaged called?
- reproduction thesis
- threat hypothesis
- underdog thesis
- enlightenment thesis
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these groups are comparatively favourable to reducing gender inequality?
- husbands with dependent wives
- well-educated people
- young women
- women with husbands in employment
3. In which parliament did women keep childcare coverage on the agenda despite strong disagreement between parties?
- Norwegian Sortig
- Swedish Riksdag
- German Bundestag
4. Who says 'male representatives are not always aware of how public policies affect female citizens' (overlooked interests argument)?
- Susan Dovi
5. Is the threat hypothesis that men don't want equality because they fear for their jobs true or false?