1. In which parliament are women significantly more likely to mention gender equality, family policy, care for the elderly, healthcare and social policy?
- Swedish Riksdag
- Norwegian Sortig
- German Bundestag
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do wives get a participatory boost from their home environment?
- by having control over the finances
- by being respected and trusted by their husbands
- by having enough free time
3. What augments the effect of women in legislature's ability to bring their issues onto the agenda?
- having a female organisation within the party
- a critical mass of women
4. Who finds that rising numbers of female MPs and members of NECs contributes to an emphasis on social justice and the adoption of gender quote policies?
- Davis and Robinson
5. Who finds that the differences between womens' and mens' attitudes to gender equality are reproduced at mass level, and therefore women need descriptive representation?
- Campbell, Childs and Lovenduski
- Burns, Lehman and Verba