1. Which one of the following is an example of Good etiquette?
- Arguing with a referee in football
- Purposely making contact with your opponent in Netball
- Shaking your opponents hand once youve finished a match.
- Distracting a batsman in cricket
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following does not usually decrease with age?
3. Which one of the following describes the Fartlek training method?
- Speed Play
- Exercising to music
- Long distance running
- Weight Trainging
4. What do females tend to have an advantage over males in sport?
5. How many type of nutrients are there?