- Created by: miarahmal
- Created on: 01-03-14 18:57
PE GCSE- The Cardiovascular System
- Blood vessels
Circulates blood and transports oxygen around the body.
Respiratory and circulatory systems working together.
Improving Cardo endurance:
- Heart and lungs must work harder to in order for them to adpat to extra demand
- Keep heart rate high for some time
- MHR= 220-age
- Aerobic zone= 60-80% of max pulse
- Training zone= 80-90% of max pulse
Training zone - the range of the heart rate within which a specific training effect will take place.